This Policy (the "Policy") explains the way of treatment of the information which is provided or collected in the web sites on which this Policy is posted. In addition the Policy also explains the information which is provided or collected in the course of using the applications of the Company which exist in the websites or platforms of other company.
The Company is the controller of the information provided or collected in the websites on which this Policy is posted and in the course of using the applications of the Company which exist in the websites or platforms of other company.
Through this Policy, the Company regards personal information of the users as important and inform them of the purpose and method of Company's using the personal information provided by the users and the measures taken by the Company for protection of those personal information.
1. Information to be collected and method of collection
1) Personal information items to be collected
Personal information items to be collected by the Company are as follows:
(Information when submitting the form after using the service)User's name, email address, age group, individual test results, country in which they belong.
• Information provided by the users The Company may collect the information directly provided by the users.
• Information collected while the users use services Besides of information directly provided by the users, the Company may collect information in the course that the users use the service provided by the Company.
2) Method of collection
The Company collects the information of users in a way of the followings:
• Webpage, written form, e-mailing, tools for collection of created information
2. Use of collected information
The Company uses the collected information of users for the following purposes:
• Member management and identification
• To detect and deter unauthorized or fraudulent use of or abuse of the Service
• Performance of contract, service fee payment and service fee settlement regarding provision of services demanded by the users
• Improvement of existing services and development of new services
• To help you connect with other users you already know and, with your permission, allow other users to connect with you
• To make statistics on member’s service usage, to provide services and place advertisements based on statistical characteristics
• To comply with applicable laws or legal obligation
• Use of information with prior consent of the users (for example, develop our IQ test service)
The Company agrees that it will obtain a consent from the users, if the Company desires to use the information other than those expressly stated in this Policy.
3. Disclosure of collected information
Except for the following cases, the Company will not disclose personal information with a 3rd party:
• When the Company disclosing the information with its affiliates, partners and service providers;
- When the Company's affiliates, partners and service providers carry out services such as bill payment, execution of orders, products delivery and dispute resolution (including disputes on payment and delivery) for and on behalf of the Company
• When the users consent to disclose in advance;
- When the user selects to be provided by the information of products and services of certain companies by sharing his or her personal information with those companies
- When the user selects to allow his or her personal information to be shared with the sites or platform of other companies such as social networking sites
- Other cases where the user gives prior consent for sharing his or her personal information
• when disclosure is required by the laws:
- If required to be disclosed by the laws and regulations; or
- If required to be disclosed by the investigative agencies for detecting crimes in accordance with the procedure and method as prescribed in the laws and regulations
4. Cookies, Beacons and Similar Technologies
The Company may collect collective and impersonal information through 'cookies' or 'web beacons'.
Cookies are very small text files to be sent to the browser of the users by the server used for operation of the websites of the Company and will be stored in hard-disks of the users' computer.
Web beacon is a small quantity of code which exists on the websites and e-mails. By using web beacons, we may know whether an user has interacted with certain webs or the contents of email.
These functions are used for evaluating, improving services and setting-up users' experiences so that much improved services can be provided by the Company to the users
The users have an option for cookie installation. So, they may either allow all cookies by setting option in web browser, make each cookie checked whenever it is saved, or refuses all cookies to be saved: Provided that, if the user rejects the installation of cookies, it may be difficult for that user to use the parts of services provided by the Company.
5. User’s right
The users or their legal representatives, as main agents of the information, may exercise the following rights regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information by the Company:
• Exercise right to access to personal information;
• Make corrections or deletion;
• Make temporary suspension of treatment of personal information; or
• Request the withdrawal of their consent provided before
If, in order to exercise the above rights, you, as an user, use the menu of 'amendment of member information of webpage or contact the Company by sending a document or e-mails, or using telephone to the company(or person in charge of management of personal information or a deputy), the Company will take measures without delay: Provided that the Company may reject 9 the request of you only to the extent that there exists either proper cause as prescribed in the laws or equivalent cause.
The Company regard the security of personal information of uses as very important. The company constructs the following security measures to protect the users' personal information from any unauthorized access, release, use or modification
• Encryption of personal information
- Transmit users' personal information by using encrypted communication zone
• Countermeasures against hacking
- External services (website posting platform, WIX) are used to prevent leakage and damage of users' personal information by hacking or computer viruses.